Want To Take Your Results of Print Promotion Up To The Next Level?
Get a Custom Brochure Created Today
If you are doing print promotion, it’s vital that you get a brochure designed at a professional level. You spend a lot of money to print and mail out brochures and post cards. Ensure you get the best results possible by getting a design created and content written professionally for your brochure. The benefits of our Brochure Design services are:
- Y0u look very professional.
- Improve the results of your print promotion campaigns.
- Give something you can use to keep your prospects warm when you aren’t actively closing them.
Schedule a consultation today to find out how our Brochure Design service can help you in your business.
How We Work.
Understand Your Goals
We begin the process with understanding your goals, getting to know more about you and what is important to you. We will talk through your existing marketing and sales efforts to understand how we can help reinforce those. We will design the brochure for your company overall or for individual products and services. It’s recommended to have one for each.
Now that we understand what is important to you and how we can back up your efforts, we will start with designing the structure of the brochure. We will incorporate best practices to get you a great structure that will communicate your company or products and services well.
If you purchase our Content Writing services, concurrent to the structure being finalized, we get all the information to the content team who will craft the text that will effectively communicate who you are and what you do. This is done within the structure of the brochure that is being put together. This allows us to put together a great product for you that directs people to contact you for more information, and do it fast.
We review the design with you, explaining why we did each part of it and make any final adjustments so we can get you a great product, that you are really happy with. Once we get the final “Thumbs Up” we will get you the finalized version of the PDF (high resolution and print-ready) as well as a web compressed version that can be used in places like attaching to an email or having as a download from your website.
What We Need From You
1. Involvement from anyone in your team that has input into the decision making process.
2. Data from you on the Launch Call with the Project Manager to make sure the right goals are set for the project.
3. Content from you to ensure that we really nail the goals for the site and that it will fit your needs exactly. (We can offer our content writing services for anyone that needs help with the content).
4. Doing the final walk-through and testing to ensure any bugs are worked out and everything is set up to really create a “Wow” factor for any visitors to your site
You have a great company, shouldn’t your website be great too?
Get on the phone with one of our consultants who will help you plan out what you need to create an ideal website for your business.