Background: Studio98 understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
- 1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;]|
|“Our Site”||means this website, Studio98.com;|
|“U.S. and EU Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and]|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Studio98, a limited company registered in United States of America, whose registered address is 411 Cleveland St. # 134, Clearwater, FL 33755.|
- 2. Information About Us
- 2.1 Our Site, Studio98.com, is owned and operated by Studio98, a limited company registered in United States of America, whose registered address is 411 Cleveland St. # 134, Clearwater, FL 33755
- 2.2 Our data protection officer is Brandon Lancaster who can be contacted at email@example.com
- 3. Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- 4. What Data Do We Collect?
- 4.1 Name;
- 4.2 date of birth;
- 4.3 business/company name;
- 4.4 job title;
- 4.5 profession;
- 4.6 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 4.7 demographic information such as address and postal code;
- 4.8 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 4.9 IP address (automatically collected);
- 4.10 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 4.11 operating system (automatically collected);
- 4.12 a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- 5. How Do We Use Your Data?
- 5.1 All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
- 5.2 We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- 5.2.1 Providing and managing your Account;
- 5.2.2 Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- 5.2.3 Supplying Our products and services to you;
- 5.2.4 Personalizing and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- 5.2.5 Responding to communications from you;
- 5.2.6 Supplying you with email newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by following our Unsubscribe process detailed in each subscription email communication);
- 5.2.7 Market research;
- 5.2.8 Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- 5. How Do We Use Your Data?
- 5.3 In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
- 5.4 With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- 5.5 Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- 6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- 6.1 We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data.
- 6.2 Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between Us and any third parties We engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements.
- 6.3 Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- 6.4 Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- 6.4.1 All data we process is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. All backups that occur where your data may be involved are also encrypted.
- 6.5 Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
- 7. Do We Share Your Data?
- 7.1 We may share your data with other companies in Our group. This includes our parent company Studio98 and its subsidiaries.
- 7.2 We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- 7.3 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- 7.4 In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
- 8. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- 8.2 In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
- 9. How Can You Control Your Data?
- 9.1 When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details).
- 10. Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
- 10.1 You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- 10.3 You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section in 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 15, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
- 11. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 14.
- 12. What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
- 12.1 A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help website providers to recognise your device the next time you visit their website. There are other similar technologies such as pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email, which indicate that a page or email has been viewed), web bugs (similar to pixel tags), and web storage, which are used in desktop software or mobile devices.There are also technologies such as mobile device identifiers and SDK integrations to help companies recognise your device when you return to an app or otherwise use the a service.
- 12.2 We use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them). We use the following types of cookies for the purposes explained in this chart below:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose|
|Essential Operational||These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our website as expected.|
|Performance / Analytics||We use these cookies to analyse how our website is accessed, is used, or is performing. The information these cookies provide allow us to maintain, operate, and improve our websites. We may also obtain information from subscribed to email newsletters, including whether your opened or clicked on any content within the newsletter. This informations tells us about the effectiveness of our communications and allows us to determine if we’re offering content that is interesting to you.|
|Functional||Functional cookies let us operate certain functions of our site. These cookies allow us to offer ease-of-use functionality to you, such as pre-populating your username, etc.|
|Third Party||Third party cookies may be utilized by third party analytics software, such as Google Analytics, to gather information so they can provide accurate numbers.|
- 12.3 Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- 12.4 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. Certain sets of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit Our Site and it may not be possible for Us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below in section 12.5.
- 12.5 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- 12.6 You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalization settings.
- 12.7 It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- 13. Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- 13,1 the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- 13,2 the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- 13,3 be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- 13,4 the right to restrict processing;
- 13,5 the right to data portability;
- 13,6 object to processing of your personal data;
- 13,7 rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling
- 14, Contacting Us