WooCommerce is a powerful platform for creating an online store, but it can be even more powerful when you use plugins. Plugins can add new features, improve functionality, and extend the capabilities of your store.
There are thousands of WooCommerce plugins available, so it can be hard to know where to start. Here are a few of the most popular and useful plugins to help you get the most out of your eCommerce store based on my experience and on the needs of some of our clients that we help out every day:
- WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery: This plugin sends automated emails to customers who abandon their carts. This can help you recover sales and increase your conversion rate.
- WooCommerce Wishlist: This plugin allows customers to create wishlist of products they’re interested in. This can help them come back to your store later to make a purchase.
- WooCommerce Coupons: This plugin lets you create and manage coupons for your store. This is a great way to attract new customers and encourage repeat purchases.
- WooCommerce Shipping: This plugin helps you calculate and manage shipping costs for your store. This is important for ensuring that your customers are happy with the shipping prices.
- WooCommerce SEO: This plugin helps you optimize your store for search engines. This is important for driving traffic to your store.
These are just a few of the many WooCommerce plugins that can help you improve your store. The best plugins for your store will depend on your specific needs and goals so you will need to work with us so we can identify your needs.
Here are some tips for choosing the right WooCommerce plugins:
- Consider your needs: What features are you looking for in a plugin? What are your goals for your store? You will want to make more sales, right?
- Read reviews: Read reviews of plugins before you install them. This will help you make sure that the plugin is a good fit for your store. This is if we are not there with you to work on this. Our developers have a lot of experience using different plugins and we can totally recommend the best one that works and will help you out with your website.
- Start with free plugins: There are many great free WooCommerce plugins available. This is a good way to test out plugins before you invest in paid ones. And some of these free plugins are still much better than the paid ones and we are here to help you to know that.
By using the right WooCommerce plugins, you can improve the functionality and performance of your store. This can lead to increased sales and a better customer experience.
Here are some additional things we are doing so we can make the most out of your eCommerce & WooCommerce plugins:
- Keep your plugins up to date: Plugins are constantly being updated with new features and bug fixes. It’s important to keep your plugins up to date to ensure that they’re working properly. And we have a system in place that makes all the plugins on your website to automatically update when a new version comes in.
- Test your plugins thoroughly: Before we install any plugin, we make sure that this is compatible on your current website settings. We do build a staging or testing site based on your website and we thoroughly test any new plugins from there.
- Use a plugin management system: This is already included once you hire us to handle your website. We do have a plugin management system to automatically update your plugin and to identify if there’s any issues with your current plugins.
- Best Support team: Our team consists of expert web developers that has a lot of experience developing websites. Anything that you want to update or do with your website, we can definitely do as long as it will help you make more sales on your website.
By combining our expertise with WooCommerce plugins, we can definitely make the most out of your website resulting in more sales and revenue for your website!
If you have any questions, or like to schedule a call with Claire, VP of Sales, click here